Welcome To A Distinctive WAMPOLD Community
Statement of Rental Policy
Cash Is Not Accepted!
- Equal Opportunity Housing: As an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider, Wampold Companies strictly enforces the compliance of all requirements identified in the Federal Fair Housing, Louisiana Equal Housing Opportunity & Americans with Disabilities Acts.Occupants: Maximum number of occupants per apartment home is not to exceed two occupants per bedroom.
- Identification: Valid State Photo Identification must be presented at the time formal application is made for residency.
- Application: Each intended Occupant who is 18 years or older and/or legally able to enter into a contractual agreement is required to complete an individual rental application. Applicants who are legally married may complete one rental application jointly. The Community Manager MAY allow an applicant(s) who fails to meet one of the approval requirements to present a guarantor for approval consideration. Guarantors must complete a Guarantor Application & Agreement and are required to meet ALL approval requirements. Omission or falsification of information on any Rental Application will result in automatic rejection or possible eviction.
- Application Fee & Security Deposit: The applicable Application Fee(s) & required Security Deposit are to be paid separately only in the form of a check, money order or cashier's check at the time the rental application(s) are presented for processing. Each applicant will be required to submit payment of a non-refundable application fee. Each guarantor application presented will require payment of a non-refundable application fee. The Security Deposit will only be returned if the application made for residency is denied.
- Residency History: Verifiable positive residency history for any previous rental verifications. If rental history has not been established, management reserves the right to request a guarantor or reject the application.
- Employment History: Verifiable current employment of a permanent status and/or other written proof of consistent income source. Self-employed applicants will be required to produce written proof from their CPA as verification that they meet Income requirements set forth.
- Monthly Income: Monthly rent shall not exceed 33% (three times the rental rate) of gross monthly income.
- Credit History: Applicant(s) must have a satisfactory credit history that will be obtained from a Credit Reporting Agency. A valid Social Security Number and Date of Birth are necessary in order to obtain this information. If credit history has not been established management reserves the right to request a guarantor. Should you not have a Social Security Number you must present as valid identification a passport and visa or tax ID number. We reserve the right to reject the application should two of these three forms of identification not be presented.
- Criminal history: Criminal backgrounds are checked on all applicants and could result in application being denied. If any applicant has been declined due to criminal record all applications submitted with it are considered declined and residency will not be approved to any of the applicants.